Measures your power accurately within 3,0%.
The most silent flywheel equipped bike trainer available.
Connect to popular training apps, like Zwift & Tacx.
Realistically simulate inclines up to a 10% gradient.
A strong trainer with a maximum sprint resistance of 1500 watts.
A large 7,0 kg flywheel ensures the best ride feel.
- Type of trainer Interactive Smart direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets 8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets
- Transmission None
- Electrical requirements 110-240 Volt
- Power indicator None
- Connection indicator (ANT/BT) 2 LEDs
- Firmware upgradable Yes
- Suitable cassettes Shimano & SRAM: 8 - 11 speed. Campagnolo, SRAM XD and XD-R body sold separately , Not suitable for Specialized SCS system
- Suitable axles Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
- Suitable bikes Race, Tri & MTB
- Supplied with Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm) , 1 month Tacx Premium software
- Max. power (40 km/h) 1500 Watt
- Max. incline 10%
- Simulation of descent No
- Max. torque 22.1 Nm
- Max. brake force 65 N
- Flywheel Actual of 7 kg
- Mass inertia 22.8kg (50.3 lbs)
- Calibration Spin down
- Footprint (lxw) 670 x 642 mm (26.4 x 25.3 in)
- Height 460 mm (18.1 in)
- Dimensions when folded Not foldable
- Weight 22.8kg (50.3lbs)
- Article number T2900S
- Wireless communication ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open
- Control by Smartphone , Tablet , ANT+FE-C bike computers , Stand alone , Connect to computer via ANT+antenna
- Output Speed , Cadence , Power
- Read out on Smartphone , Tablet , Bike computer , Sports watch , Computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy <3%