The best training aid available without breaking the bank. Provides dynamic performance insights that can help you beat your best. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation (When paired with compatible sensors). Get in-ride notifications when it's time to hydrate or eat. See if your most recent training was balanced in terms of endurance, threshold and high-intensity efforts. When paired with compatible sensors, Edge 530 now displays your power curve, comparing your ride effort to your previous weeks and months.
Garmin Edge 530 GPS Head Unit is preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map, including turn-by-turn directions and navigation alerts that notify you of upcoming turns. To help you ride like a local, popularity routing chooses from the roads and trails most travelled by fellow cyclists.
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more (When paired with a compatible smartphone )
- Cycling safety features (When paired with a compatible smartphone ) include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customise with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack or in battery save mode
In The Box:
- Edge 530
- Standard mount
- Flush out-front mount
- USB cable