As pioneers of removable chin bar technology, we have a legacy to uphold and overcome. We designed the Super Air R from the ground up to push the boundaries of performance and versatility. With class-leading Flex Spherical MIPS technology, superior ventilation, a total weight that is 22% or 144 grams lighter than its predecessor and an easy 2-click removable chin bar, this is a true all-mountain performer.
- 18 helmet vents, 8 chin bar vents, 4 brow ports
- Overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- MIPS - flex spherical + mips - comprehensive energy management - flex spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. think of it as comprehensive protection, with the added bonus of being able to design better helmet ventilation.
- Fusion in-mold polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the eps foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Visor with goggleguide adjustable visor accommodates both goggles and glasses
- Float Fit System - a minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with mips)
- X-Static padding - quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Wraparound chin bar
- Weight: 640gm (M)
Sizes: S (52–56 cm), M (55–59 cm), L (58–62 cm)